Thursday, August 25, 2016

Speak Of The Devil and HE Shall Appear

Team no sleep captain here. I slept at the hospital again but this time Jason wasn't on a warpath. He sent me to hell once or twice but that was all. Sleep deprived, still sick I manage as a direct descendant of the "Hey Mon" family. Remember In Living Color?
"Hey Mon! time to go to work!"
Had to get up drive from Valhalla to queens and get ready for Baby daddy court. I can't take the bill collectors on my phone and papers crowding my mailbox. I can't take the constant harassment for something that is so simple to fix. See Jason's "Bio-Dad" as I heard someone call him, works for a glorious Union who will pay out of pocket medical expenses for him. All the bills that ride me now can be paid and made to go away. If "bio-dad" would try to help. He never has, never offered. Hasn't visited. Hasn't called. With 3 near misses from the Angel of death he has never cared to see if Jason made it.

Me alone gets this handled. But I need help. So I asked for it.

The judge heard this shit and couldn't believe it! He admitted it to the judge that he is a POS who does not care anything for his son.

The judge cared. 

Today under oath "BIO-Dad" swore to not know anything of Jason's condition. 
Meanwhile his mom visits everyday, grandpa and step grandma have prayed for Jason all over Facebook. His brother had "the talk" to try to get him to see Jason. I scooted my chair over on the table hoping the blast from the lightning bolt that should hit him as he sat there and lied under oath doesn't residually get me too. 

Disappointingly it never came, (insert eye roll). He claimed to be Completely unaware of any medical bills. Completely unaware of Jason being near death-ever!

The judge ordered him to visit Jason today. 

His wife stayed in her lane and respectfully stayed outside. The least the witch could do.

I want to thank The Queens Family Court for facilitating the first visit Jason has ever had with his father. It took 18 years, (he met Jason when he was a baby and again when he was 3).

He actually said, "Hi Jason."

Thank you God for all of your glory. Even if he doesn't remember it ever, thank you for giving Jason this.

No comments:

Post a Comment