Thursday, November 3, 2016

Party All The Time

Jason called me from the hospital last night at 10pm. He was dressed and letting me know he was going to "the party". Hallucinations holding on a bit too tightly that he is still in college and chasing girls. Not in an in-patient facility with A Gtube. He dressed himself in street clothes and was getting ready to hit them streets.

Me: Jason you can't go I told you, it's Wednesday. 

Jason: so I don't have class tomorrow.

Me: I said no.

Jason: what do you mean I am 18! You are so annoying! (Click)

He wouldn't answer my calls after that and turns out The CNA was able to talk him out of it.

I relayed the conversation to Carmelo and we both kind of laughed. I squinted my eyes at the ceiling:

"THIS AND CANCER Bruh?!"

Dayum.

No comments:

Post a Comment