Monday, October 17, 2016

Close To The Vest

The tears can't come anymore. It is almost like the faucet broke. The emotion is so deep it starts with a rumble deep within that culminates into a shake. My heart goes off beat, that's how strong the vibration is. My eyes can't focus. The rumble is too close to my ears. I read Dr. Vargas' s note and my eyes glazed over. I was blinded for a moment.

Tomorrow makes 1 year since this started. 1 whole fucking year. A year not being able to breathe. A year of drowning. A year of begging and pleading. A year of tests and scuffles. A year of blood. A year of sweat. A year of tears. On the 3 Hundredth and Sixty Fourth Day God loosened his grip on my throat and let me breathe. The air filled my lungs as if for the first time in my life, filling every pocket, every bubble. Giving me a relief so powerful I can only shake. She gave me news, I have waited to hear for Three Hundred and Sixty Four Days. News they always promised me would come but never came. News that has been close, but never, ever here...
Fantastic news 1 Day before the birth day of this fucking spawn of hell disease:

Jason's titers...
Jason's blood...
Jason's behavior are finally all in alignment.

Jason disease is on its way down. Lower than it has ever been. Jason is getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment