Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The Beatings Will Continue Until Moral Improves

I remember the heading of this post from a vacation I took. I always thought that's where my parents got it from. Now I think maybe that should be the NMDARE moral. We are back for round 2 of Retuximab. We will continue with chemo until the disease is beaten back into submission. This time it was in an infusion center. Everything about this visit went so smoothly I still think I dreamed it. We got their by ambulance, was put in a small private room, got the transfusion and left. No incident. Jason was calm the entire time. I ordered him His favorite Spanish food and I got him a special treat. He asked for a haircut and coincidently my hairdresser is in the neighborhood. I made a phone call and got a local barber to come to the hospital and give Jason a fresh haircut. He looked amazing.Thank you God for all of your blessings. Please I beg you to allow them to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment