Friday, October 14, 2016

The Cosmos And All Its Wonder

There is so much I don't say. As I put the book together I wonder if that is the place to release it or not. Jason has the lowest levels he has had since the disease started. He's pseudo Jason still, not quite Jason circa pre Oct 18, 2015 not exactly Bizzarro Jason of July 2016. Instead he is this calmer and gentler Jason that is trying really hard to get back to normal.
He is eating. Loving homemade meals and having helpings of seconds and thirds. Still with a Gtube in his stomach and taking meds that way. He finally stopped yanking it out. Finally not having too many cursing episodes and thankfully no hitting. The nurses were a little hesitant as some of the old rotated into new schedules with him but now they see. He can be given a little trust to stay human at the very least.

Thank you God for all of your Grace.these days I never thought I would see. My heartfelt gratitude for all those who have prayed for this time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment