Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Bending The Knee

I tried. Jason I sware to you I tried with all of my heart. This disease is a son of a bitch and I can't allow it to take you. I tried Jason. I fought with the doctors and got you meds they didn't want to even try. But Jason, this disease has proven too powerful. You are hallucinating again and badly. I can only imagine what you feel like right now. I can only imagine how afraid you are. I have to do this Jason. If it means that I will never hold the beautiful grandchildren you could have given me,then with a heavy heart I must relent. I am so sorry Jason. I am so sorry that this will be the casualty for what will happen to you. I love you more than you will ever in your lifetime know. The suffering and pain I feel over this robs me of sleep and the ability to eat. I can't think of anything but my guilt over this. But Jason I tried. I promise you I did. Please when this is all Over and we rebuild your life and you are able to understand all of this- Please know every decision I ever made was with full knowledge of all information available at the time, as analytical as I could possibly be and with every intention of saving your life and bringing you back to yourself. You are more important to me than anything my son. I love you. I pray that this nightmare is finally coming to an end.  It has to, it is too painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment