Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Just When You Think It Is Over

"That, that don't kill me, can only make me stronger." - Kanye West/Stronger

I expected it. I tried not to. I did not want to manifest it into being, but deep down I knew. The disease wanted to play hide and go seek with me, and well I found it. He was tested. He tested positive. By a small number, but a number other than the big fat ZERO I was looking for. The ZERO he left Columbia with.

I am not breaking down over it. I am stronger now. I am not going to "woe is Jason". Did too much of that shit. I am lacing up my boots and going in. Head first, fuck the bullshit. He had to be tested. I needed to know. I needed to make sure he needed it before he got more chemo. We will deal with it. We have no choice in the matter. This Maldita disease is going to get sent back to hell where it belongs and I think I am ready to lead the charge right now.

I got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment