Monday, February 1, 2016

Oh Ye of Little Faith

"Hey!"
"Hey!" 
"Stop it!"
Once upon a time his first words were "mama" and "bobo".

For Jason's rebirth they were the above. He has moments. Moments where he comes through. His voice is what startled me the most. To hear the spontaneity of his voice. His eyes looked at me full of life and deliberate. He was there saying the words. It wasn't the ANMDARE! Sometimes he seems to come thru crystal Clear for a minute or two. Then like Whoopi Goldberg in Ghost would say, "he's gone."  

No longer there. No longer present. I wait patiently for him to return. The fact that he comes more often and each time for a longer period is the miracle. There are so many things that could have stopped him from getting this far. The Bradycardia. The low blood pressure. My resilient son is showing us how strong he is. How determined he is to come back. 

For those that offered me your premature condolences...you can have them back.
Those who diagnosed my son to a sub human status thinking he will never make it through, thankfully you are not his doctor.

He is not whole yet, but I know he will be. 

You need to all have a little more faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment