Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Unbelievable Tales Of Life These Days

 Jason clocked me good last night. In my life I never thought I Would be saying that to anyone.

I was putting on his protective gloves for his safety and that of his aide and he got in one good shot. His brain is on very basic human mode. Fight or flight. I think you can guess which mode he is in more often.

I have asked people to buy black in preparation for his funeral for far lesser offenses. But today, in this lifetime I am telling you straight faced that my son, who is hospitalized with an Enflamed brain, cracked his mom in the mouth yesterday and gave me an Angelina Jolie pout and I did not retaliate or kill him on the spot. You expect stories like that from Lilly white suburban moms who go on TV with out of control kids. (Remember that kid on Dr Phil who slapped his mom? I am still looking for him to beat his ass for that chick!) Not Puerto Rican moms who were raised in the hood and would back smack her child over teeth sucking. I have not gone soft. I have a son who has obviously lost his mind due to illness.

I half joke that one day, far from now, when life has returned to normal I am going to walk into his room while he sleeps and give him an old school beat down for all the shit I have gone through. 

Like I said... I half joke...

No comments:

Post a Comment