Monday, May 23, 2016

The Search

You are in this for so long that it is easy to forget. You forget that the story is not known to everyone. Prince dying spread like wildfire! Donald Trump farts and it  hits every social media outfit. But Jason? Jason is nobody the word thinks of. Just me and a select few. While that may be the case, (for now), Is it really too much to ask that for any place I take Jason to they at least take a vested interest in his story? Sometimes it is. And my Asian looking self becomes Tiger Mom, having a "Come to Jesus" talk with everyone regarding Jason, his care and the whys and wherefores of how we do what we do.
It's done. Page turned and we are all ready. Now we are beginning the search. Scheduling Jason for MRI's and scans and tests and things to see if we can find a divot, a lump- something that could be the Alpha and The Omega of this disease and we can schedule it to be evicted out of him. If this disease is caused by a tumor (typically benign and in the chest cavity or testicular area) we would be fucking Golden! Remove that bitch and my boy would be back on wake up! If we don't, we have at least another 6 months until next scan. I have never wished for bad news more in my life. I can only hope and pray that one of these tests show positive and we find what we are looking for. I don't know if I would survive the news because the breakdown simmers so close to the surface sometimes. But I know he would and that is all that matters. Please give us the chance to find what we are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment