Monday, May 16, 2016

This blog is mainly about and for Jason. But his story is not the only one hurt or defined here. There are many others. This is about what this insidious disease does to a family. To friends and family. brothers and sisters. Grandparents. A stepfather. A mom. While Jason alone is left to battle this disease. His family has to keep up with life. The kids are in school. Mom and dad have to work. Life just tredges on. Friday I got a call from Samantha's School: she had lice. I dread telling my boss: another sob story to ask for time off. I dread getting her and dealing with it. I sat down for a minute and closed my eyes and I prayed. I prayed real real hard because I have lost my shit so many times I really don't have much more to lose. I prayed because no matter how fragile I am and as easily upset I can get I didn't want to do it at work. I didn't want so many people to see. My nerves boil aa fraction from my surface and it's a fine line to keep them at a summer. I prayed to anybody, anything that would listen to me and give me what I needed.i forced in the calm and I packed up and took her to a magical place that removes lice for you. I paid a sum of money I did not readily have and went home to clean. I checked on Jason and I prayed real hard again. Jason was good all weekend.no outburst, no crazy. I had an immediate situation to deal with and God watched him for me the whole weekend. That was the answer to my prayer. I ask you all to pray on my behalf that it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment