Saturday, January 9, 2016

A Benefit For Jason

I don't have the blood relative family dynamic you need to endure this suffering. But God knew that. In this life, through my travels I have picked up people along the way that have blurred the lines between family and friends. They filled in the gaps for the mother/father/sister/brother and cousins I needed in this lifetime. Below is an event put together by two of my very good friends Kevin and Maribel Bobe on behalf of Jason 
Two people I don't chill with as often as I like. I was in an MRI with Jason when they visited the hospital. But no matter time or distance our friendship and that love for each other never has dissipated. I am honored to have so many amazing people be a part of this, and so many other things that have taken place to ease the burden on me and my kids. There were Xmas presents and prayer groups and collections and so many things that just took the edge off slightly when things were at the boiling point. You have no idea what these efforts have meant to us. You have no idea how like angels you swooped in, always at the right time. There was the rallying of the troops by Enid Agosto, Chelsea Russell, KGE, Nicole Devito, Ricardo Dias, Kay Oh, Sylvia Hernandez, Carmen Roman, Heidi Piniero, Heather Bechtold, and countless others that have come to my aid. You made me cry! I'm dehydrated and you made me cry because I would have never expected anything from anyone. I am usually the giver and to see so many help me and Jason and our family: Thank You. From the bottom of my still broken heart I thank you a thousand times
Over and I don't know how in the world I will ever repay all this but if i know myself I will always try. Again Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment