Friday, January 8, 2016

The Call of Miracles

I have had news for over 24/hrs now. I couldn't share it because I needed to hold it close to me and my immediate family for a second.

I was at work. Answering to all the scatter brained mistakes I recently made. Trying hard to not cry over all the things I have done wrong recently, and trying to make sure I don't make any more mistakes.

Jason has an IPad I leave in his room to Face Time because I need to see his face sometimes through out the day.

I had three missed calls and I panicked and called back. Hoping against hope it was some accident that they called so many times.

The nurse answered laughing and smiling.
"Mommy! I had to call you because I knew you would not believe me!"

She switched the camera view on the IPad.

There was Jason dribbling a basketball from his wheelchair and throwing it to the therapist.

I cried hysterically and I thanked God. The doctors and nurses all had tears in their eyes. 

My baby is surprising us all.

6 comments:

  1. OMG. God is good all the time mama. I have been praying for Jason and you since day one and I will not stop until he is 100 percent. So very happy for you. Thank you lord for hearing our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thanking God ever since!! #road2recovery #pray4jason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crying tears of joy and happiness Thank You God!!

    ReplyDelete