Sunday, January 3, 2016

So Happy For Emilie

This is one of Jason's neighbors. This is Samantha's new friend. She saw Samantha walk-in with a baby blue Elsa tutu dress and her face lit up like I had never seen her do. "You look beautiful." She said to Samantha and I set out To get her one. I couldn't find her size in the exact one Sammi had but I did manage to find the next best thing. I got her the outfit she is wearing. She is a beautiful little girl, her parents, grandmother, sisters and brother are all sweet and amazing...we are sort of forming a little community cheering and looking out for each other, who would have thought any of us would ever meet?

See link below for the story:

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/princess-elsa-surprises-girl-recovering-traumatic-brain-injury/story?id=36032197

No comments:

Post a Comment