Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The Many Supporters of #JayNation

I have been looking through the hashtags and the social media sites when I am traveling or waiting for something. I cry. I cry every time I see one, even if my dumbass asks you to post the pictures. I cry for every bracelet a mixture of sadness and happiness. I'm happy you wear them. Shocked and amazed at how many are out there. Then I cry because they are for my son. These bracelets are for rich athletes that cheat a little in races with Ginseng. Not for little boys from Queens who sometimes think they are too grown.
Thank you. Thank you to each and every one of you who wear the orange bracelet and bring even the slightest attention to a faceless disease that has a ridiculously long name. Thank you for acknowledging how real the struggle is. Thank you for supporting Jason. He needs every bit of it.






No comments:

Post a Comment