Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Thinker

Valhalla was beautifully cleaned off of snow when I left the hospital Sunday. Black top greeted my tires when I,heartbroken, pulled away after staying with him all weekend. 

Then I got to NY and hell has its fury on my car. Those in paved streets are where I live. Snowed in with my little ones for. Day and trying to calm the crazy because I missed a day visiting Jason. My bumper ripped off. Something under the car was ravaged to death by snow and I was forced to park in a Parking spot of a rather unpleasant person. I don't blame her too much. I would be mad if someone was in my spot. Now I have a rental and the hope that the damage to my car is not too rich for me to handle financially.

He was good. I wheeled him to the sink and He washed his hands and dried them with a towel without having to be told how.

He has his moments. Sometimes they are great because you see him. In there. Strategizing. Communicating. Doing some amazing things that make you sigh with relief.

Sometimes you have to catch your breath. Because Sometimes it's the Anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitis that is working its black magic. 

He sits at the edge of the bed, when you let him. Dangling his feet and resting his chin in his fist. I try to talk to him but he stays quiet most times. I wonder what's going on in there.

Jason I wonder what you think about. Hurry up and get better so you can tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment