Monday, April 25, 2016

Patient Care Coordination

Again, I will preface this by taking responsibility. I slacked. I got comfortable with a plan and I forgot that this disease is a beast constantly looking for an "IN". Like wolverine Jason seems to heal and adapt and without direction, the disease will take him the way it wants him to go. Jason is in a phase called "emerging". In this stage it's almost like he is two-face from the comics. Part of him remembers the past and a part of him doesn't care. The ID, EgO and SuperEgo of Jason are mashed up into this crazed grotesque psyche. For as long as there is encephalitis we have to endure this phase. There is no real time frame. It won't be forever. It could be a day, a week, another month. Sadly we just do not know.

I have taken to conditioning Jason. Very much like Pavlov's dog. Jason is crazy over gushers. He loves them and has eaten the whole box in a sitting. They are now used as rewards for good behaviors. 

Get into your bed and allow the administering of medicine=get a pack of gushers. 

Take a shower and don't pull your tube=get a gusher.

It works!!! 

I could breakdown and cry like a little fucking girl about the insane psychological war games I have to play. How my untrained ass has to come in and brainstorm, and pull from every well of knowledge I have to devise plans that will work for Jason. I have no idea what I am doing but with Jason as my test subject, I want to post what works. My pain may be useful one day to another ANMDARE family. Maybe these techniques and tips will help you reach your milestones and breakthroughs faster than Jason. Maybe it will give you hope.
I could really breakdown and cry over this shit.
But ain't nobody got time for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment