Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Glint of A Sword

It started. The mania, the outbursts, the crazy. Jason has pulled a wolverine on his meds and he adapts. The strong sauce that subdued him a week ago and would knock out the average cow has the same effect as watered down coffee on him. It isn't working. I got the call from the team, with "the suggestion"

Cytoxin.

He just ended his 4 rounds of retuxamab and now we need to move on to being aggressive. My arsenal is limited but if you reach back in the crates there is another trick I can use before going at Jason with an Atom Bomb and hoping he survives unscathed.

I asked for a test to see his levels. So did his new Nuerologist. The team thinks we shouldn't wait. A test takes 7-10 days and his outbursts might not allow us to wait that long. We should move now injections blazing and douse him with the hardest we have.

He will lose his hair.

He will probably have bouts of throwing up and nausea.

He will become sterile and never have children.

I posed the question, "would you give it to your child like this without testing first?"

"I know this is a very difficult decision...."
Was the response.

I guess that meant no.




No comments:

Post a Comment