Thursday, December 10, 2015

Bringing Out Excalibur

I believe in Karma and good vibration. By sending out good it will come back to you. I believe this. But I can't do it outloud anymore. Every time I voice my hope and expectations it seems like an army comes after it slaughtering every shred of expectancy until
They are unrecognizable and incoherent fragments of thought. It happened again. The plummet. This time it was'nt just his heart it was mine too. Along with the numbers went my hopes and dreams. Jason going from normal to the abnormal Is meriting another round of testing to find out why. We know why. It is a combination of drugs that no longer work for him. It is a combination affecting his new circumstances that will make me have to show my ass tomorrow because the "recommendations" and the "opinions" I am getting are highly conflicting of the obvious. In a few hours I am going to be sarcastic. I am going to be nasty. I Am going to speak to attendings and supervisors. In a few hours when the rest of the world wakes up I am going to fix this shit because i am tired of witnessing the obvious and having someone tell me "we have to wait and see". In a few hours we are going to "see me" fix this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment