Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Elastic Heart


  "Yeah, let's be clear, I'll trust no one...


Well, I've got thick skin and an elastic heart,
But your blade - it might be too sharp
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard,
Yeah, I may snap and I move fast
But you won't see me fall apart
'Cause I've got an elastic heart

I've got an elastic heart
Yeah, I've got an elastic heart


And I will stay up through the night
And let's be clear, won't close my eyes
And I know that I can survive
I'll walk through fire to save my life...


And I want it, I want my life so bad
I'm doing everything I can..."-Sia/elastic Heart

My Life. I have always referred to him like that. He is my everything. I didn't know my baby boy would have to endure so much so young in his life. I didn't know my baby boy would be a beacon for a cause. I didn't know my baby boy would be chosen for this. I didn't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment