Saturday, December 12, 2015

Supporting Jason

The first batch of bracelets came! They are in Jason's favorite color orange and imprinted with the website. The bracelet is a symbol of a commitment to the improvement of Jason's health and to bring awareness to Anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitis. With these bracelets I want to show Jason how supported he is, how loved, how many people care for his well being and to bring awareness to a condition I had never heard of until it affected me personally.
Like the "live strong" campaign a sea of orange is my plan for world domination. It gives me something else to think about than just going crazy here watching him.
This is the toddler size band I got for my kids. But there are adult size ones too. If you would like one they are free while supplies last. Upon receipt of your bracelet if you would tweet/Facebook/snapchat/Instagram a photo of you wearing it hash tagging it #pray4Jason it would be greatly appreciated. The virile campaign I think I want to start are photos of supporters holding up their arm and pointing to the wristband and or wearing it with hands clasped in prayer. 

For Bracelet requests Please email your name and address to:
Irenemendoza2013@gmail.com
Be patient I have someone helping me mail it out, and when supplies are gone I will announce.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment