Monday, December 21, 2015

Jason Is Living Like Biggie Smalls

The-doctor-said-i-need-about-three-months of-recovery-
and-givin-me-a-sponge-bath - Biggie Smalls/real Ni$$as

I want to take this moment to Thank God. On my hands and knees in worship and praise I want to thank the Lord for the blessing of Jason's rehab hospital. The sense of peace I have had since he entered has been profound. God is always on time. I may not have understood the trials and tribulations I went through to get here but I am grateful that we were brought here. Especially Jason. This is where he belongs.

Jason is coming a long. There is a long road to recovery. But Jason is finally on that road. He is well cared for and has been responding well to treatment. I am decorating his room with all his favorite things, and I am open to help.😊 

Please don't stop the prayers for Jason. Please add thanks for all he has overcome so far. God willing visiting will be soon. I thank you all for your continued love support and help. 

We are going to be crusaders for this disease and one day in my lifetime I hope to find a cure.

Truly,
Irene 


4 comments:

  1. Ive been watching from the side as this situation began.my prayers have been deep.not to sound cocky at all.but i knew he would pull thru.although he is not out of the woods yet jason has Bennett blood.meaning he does not go down easy.i will continue to pray for you and your family irene.i am more then happy to hear about jasons recovery process.may the almighty jehovah continue to watch over and
    Bless jason with healing from heaven.
    WB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you both. For Jason's comfort and your peace of mind. It's a very bumpy road but with God's mercy you and Jason will be able to put this behind you and give support to others going thru this.
    Hugs and kisses to you and Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to learn things are taking a turn. I love your writing, I don't love that such a tragic circumstance is what brought forth your writing muse. I learned I had a bit of a knack for writing via a crisis, it is what saved me. My continued prayers for Jason, you and your family. I am slowly trying to read this blog from start to finish, I have some health issues that make it a little difficult, but I am inspired, it reads like a book and that is a good thing. Thank you for having the courage to share your story. It is in that sharing that awareness is raised, and hopefully someday a cure. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete