Sunday, November 15, 2015

I Appreciate You

In a previous post I mentioned about the text and the phone calls but I want to clarify. In the beginning the phone calls and texts came. They cAme from near and far and people new and old asking for information. Some were the ones I referred to. People from 10 yrs ago who wondered why I didn't personally call them to tell them what happened. People who call me and tell me they are so sorry to hear about what happened to my son Justin. Then there was the new class of people who were real. My sons college roommates and friends parents who came and call me regularly to see how he is. hia friends who still text and call to check up on their friend. My co workers who Check up on me.

I appreciate you. I do. Sometimes it's energy I don't have to text and call you back at the moment but I want to. Sometimes emotionally I just can't. I want to answer each call and text from the people who keep calling but please bare with me. I am just not always in a good place.

3 comments:

  1. I know how hard it is to be a caregiver and I know how hard it is to just have the energy to pick up the phone to contact us or write us a message. Just know that right now you need to focus all of your efforts on Jason. I appreciate that you are updating this blog to keep us informed.
    Know that I am here for you 24/7. You and Jason are always in my heart and mind. I have one continuous prayers going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People need to understand and if they don't it's on them. Prayers will continue Jason and you are loved. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Stephanie Marano. I used to be friends with Jason. I saw him recently when he came down to Elechester from visiting from school. When I heard about Jason my heart dropped. To hear such terrible news about such people you know no matter how close they are to you kills your heart. I am praying each day for Jason and you and your family. You will get through this hard time that feels like it'll never end. I refresh this blog 2-3x a day looking for updates on Jason and just looking for the post that says he is all better and going home with you. I just would like you to know my families prayers are with you, your family and Jason through this hard time.

    ReplyDelete