Monday, November 16, 2015

The Nights Are Rough

I hate this place. The staff goes into robot mode and they don't move fast enough. I hate nights here. I don't sleep. I nap because there is always something going on. The nurses here are good but some are too easy to grab medication to knock Jason back into lala land just because he moves. He was almost off his meds completely - and ready to get the tube off in the morning. But then the inexperienced crew arrived on the night shift and not knowing how to deal with him raised his meds back up. I don't know enough to suggest better, and they don't know enough to do what the day shift does. Now we have to wean off in the morning - and hopefully take off the tube in the afternoon. Please keep your fingers crossed and say prayers as many as you can so we can get the tube off today.


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment