Saturday, November 14, 2015

Oxygenation vs. Co2 Expulsion

Tonight kids I will give you a crash course into tonight's anxiety cause:
CO2 Release - Expulsion




Jason is on a ventilator. The ventilator can breathe for him or he can breathe on his own - (which thank you God for the blessing - he does).




When you exhale you send out a certain amount of CO2. In normal people the range should be 35-45 (In what units don't ask - I don't know - this is a crash course).


Jason is expelling 30 - this means his body is retaining more CO2 than he is supposed to. This can cause complications. This can put him at risk for things like a coma or a cerebral Edema.




Please God I beg you. Every night there is something. Every night my blood pressure is high, I am on edge and I can't function. Please God - I will not believe what I see but I will trust that YOU are performing the ultimate healing on Jason. YOU are ensuring that he returns the person he was stronger and better than before. Only YOU are capable of making this happen. By your stripes he will be healed.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment