Saturday, November 14, 2015

No One Takes Care Of Your Kid Like You Do

This place is sad in so many ways. There are so many people with no visitors. With no one who comes to check on them or see them. No one to be the compassionate person to wonder if their mouth is dry, should they have something put on cracked lips, if they need their ears cleaned or nails cut. After a while being here - the crazy seems ok.


I almost understand how the entire population was so unmoved by slavery for so long. If you get a large population of people who act like something insane is "normal" you fall into the insanity and do the same.


My son is restrained to a bed. He has tubes and cords attached to all parts of his body. When he wakes up and thrashes around they inject him with things to sedate him.


I sit here and I watch this, and I haven't killed anyone yet.



1 comment:

  1. I pray the Lord continues to heal Jason and I also pray for the Lord to give us a sign of his healing. I pray the Lord continues to give us all the strength to get thru this and that we never lose hope.

    ReplyDelete