Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Nothing But The Best

I asked for help from everyone. Amanda gave me a neurologist. So did the allergist. I googled the best Neurologist in the country and found, coincidently, the same guy Amanda found. He is at the 3rd best hospital for neurology in the country. But somehow I got the right number where the number she gave me was wrong. I explained the ordeal to the secretary and at 1:51 she asked - can you make it here by 3PM. I ran.
"Cah mon Jason we have to go." He came and seemed aesthetically to be 100% himself.


Then he tried to put on his jacket.


He couldn't figure out how it went.
At first I thought he was playing - because it wasn't his, but Carmelo's.


But after the 3rd try I realized, although he initially laughed.
He was serious.
I panicked. Usually I am calm.
Dangerously calm.
Like fire is raging and I am putting it out slowly - CALM.
It had been days and he was acting stranger and stranger and I did not know why.
When we got downstairs he seemed disoriented. He wanted to hold my hand and walk. Then he held his head and hugged me and started crying. I started crying too. Not knowing what was wrong. Why this was happening or what I could do to help him.
We drove to the Dr's office and Carmelo met us.
After an exam the Dr had a conclusion.
"I think your son has an infection in his brain."

No comments:

Post a Comment