Thursday, November 19, 2015

Prayer 4 Jason

Dear God,

I approach you now in prayer. Tonight I come to you as your daughter who has often needed guidance. I beg you humbly to please protect Jason tonight and continue to pass your healing hand on his mind and body restoring him to his original self. 

Please grant wisdom and guidance to the nurses and doctors who are in charge of his care this night. Please make their response times for his needs quick and please ensure that they choose the best forms of care for him with the least harmful effects.
Nothing is impossible through you.!
Thank you for all the things you have already given me and the blessing that have yet to come.

Thank you for forming a hedge of angels around Jason this night. In your son's name I end this prayer Christ Jesus- Amen

#pray4jason

3 comments: